THIS IS THE SIGN-UP/CLAIMING POST –
claiming for the tenth dracotops_harry Fest is now open
Claiming will close on March 22.
Please make sure to read the rules before claiming a prompt. Rules are on: LJ
are here:Draco tops Harry Prompt List 2020( Collapse )Reminders:
• Prompt claiming is on a first-come, first-claimed basis.
• Claiming by proxy is permitted. (i.e. somebody else can claim for you)
• Sign-ups are done via a Google Form (see below).
• You have to state your first, second and third choices for a prompt when you claim.
• Each prompt can be claimed once for art, and once for fic. A prompt can be claimed also for fic AND art.
• Please state whether you are claiming for fic or for art.
• Yes, you may claim your own prompt. :) Just tell us in the Sign-up form,.
• You can claim only one prompt at a time. Once you submitted your fic/art to the mods, you may claim another prompt. You may claim up to three prompts. (Exception: You claim a prompt for both fic and art.)
, please sign up here, as well. More information on the podfic sign-up is below.Sign-up Form
– links to a google form –
If you use google for work, too, please make sure you are logged
into google with your fannish email address.
[Or open the link in incognito mode or private browsing]
In the Sign-up Form you will be asked for your
Username( Collapse )( Collapse )
Email Address where we can reach you
Your first claim for prompt # (tell us whether you claim for fic or art)
Your second claim for prompt # (tell us whether you claim for fic or art)
Your third claim for prompt # (tell us whether you claim for fic or art)
If you are claiming your own prompt. (tell us a bit aboutyour own prompt idea)
If you are signing up as a podficcer. (let us know which fic you are going to podfic)
Any questions or concerns? Please email us at email@example.com
or comment on this post. IMPORTANT NOTICE
: Posting is NOT anonymous but sign ups are anonymous. Which means, after you have signed up and have received your assignment, please do not announce to the world what you're writing or creating art for. You can discuss out in the open that you're writing for DTH and may ask friends for help- just use your discretion. Please do not be like "OMG, I GOT PROMPT 88 FOR DTH--" But you can discuss with your friends in private or in chat forms (aka discord) - we still want to have some secrets, anonymity, and fun.
Your very excited fest modsdigthewriter